The Chat Box lets you send and receive chat messages. By default, the maximum distance for both is 40 blocks away from the peripheral - can be changed in config.
- say(message) - says a message within the chatbox distance.
- (0.3.0+) getDistance() - gets the current listening/speaking distance.
- (0.3.0+) setDistance() - sets the current listening/speaking distance. The maximum is defined in the config.
- An event is sent every time the Chat Box receives a message. The name of the event is “chat_message”, the first parameter is the username and the second parameter is the message.
- Since Computronics 0.6.0, a 4-tick redstone pulse is sent every time the Chat Box receives a message.
wiki/computronics/chat_box.txt · Last modified: 2015/06/25 15:59 by 127.0.0.1